WELDED SHEET METAL STRUCTURES
You can choose from a range of options:
1. Materials: carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
2. Approval testing of welding according to the standards UNE-EN 15614-1 and UNE-EN 9606.
3. Performing of non-destructive testing: Penetrating liquids, magnetic particles and ultrasound.
4. Verification of the part by laser-tracker at the end of the metal forming process, and issuance of report to the customer.
5. Final part verification and report of laser or three-dimensional control after the machining process, and issuance of report to the customer for approval.
FINISHED PARTS +
We manufacture parts without machining for customers who have in-house machining facilities or outsource this process to alternative suppliers.
The scope of service in this case includes material procurement, assembly and welding, non-destructive testing, thermal stabilisation, shot blasting, priming, dimensional verification and transport.
1. SPECIAL BULKY AND HEAVY PARTS
We manufacture precision machined parts with a high level of finishing, painted and ready for end assembly. Tolerance ranges are in the order of 0.02 mm in both geometric and dimensional tolerances.
2. SMALLER AND MORE TECHNICAL PARTS
Tolerance ranges for these smaller, technical parts may be as narrow as 0.01 mm, both in geometric and dimensional tolerances.